Whether you’re looking for how to contact the school board or where to get food to tide your family over til the next paycheck, we’re here to help. The list of resources below is a work in progress, so check back frequently.
- District Calendar
- Board Docs – Find agendas and related documents for past and upcoming school board and committee meetings, as well as school district policies.
- Waukesha School District TV – SDW’s YouTube channel. Watch livestreams of school board and committee meetings.
- School Board Contact Info – Find contact information for individual school board members, or use the button below to email the entire board:
- Wisconsin Public Education Network – “an informal, non-partisan alliance of parents, educators, board members, administrators, schools districts, and groups all over the state who are committed to ensuring the public schools have the resources and support they need so every child at every public school has equal access and opportunity to learn and succeed in the classroom and beyond.”
- Wisconsin DPI School and District Report Cards – 10 years’ worth of school and school district data on both public and private schools in the state of Wisconsin.
- GSAFE – an organization dedicated to creating just schools for LGBTQ+ youth in Wisconsin.
- OJJDP Preventing Youth Hate Crimes and Identity-Based Bullying Initiative – resources, information, and curriculum from the federal Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
- Wrightslaw – a website where “parents, advocates, teachers, and attorneys come…for reliable, up-to-date information about special education law and advocacy for children with disabilities.”
- Learning for Justice
- Zinn Education Project
- General Information
- Wisconsin Wastewater Testing Data – view concentrations of COVID in the wastewater by municipality. Waukesha County sites include Oconomowoc, Brookfield, and part of the Milwaukee South Shore sewersheds.
- Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene Sequencing Data Dashboard – find out which variants are currently circulating in Wisconsin.
- Clean Air Crew – Lots of resources on masks and ventilation including kids’ masks.
- It’s Airborne – Collection of resources by an indoor air quality engineer on how to prevent transmission of airborne pathogens including within your household.